Re: Combining 3D Graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26666] Re: Combining 3D Graphics
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:20 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Robert B. Love " <rlove at antispam.neosoft.com> wrote in message
news:92m8ae$7vm at smc.vnet.net...
> I'm trying to show a cluster of points outside a sphere in 3D. When
> I plot just the points it works fine. I use:
> where pts is a list read in from a file.
> When I try to add the sphere at the center by using:
> then all I see is the sphere. If I change Sphere to Sphere[0.4]
> then I see the points only, not the sphere.
> What is going on here? Any suggestions on how to combine the 3D
> images so that both are visible would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.
Previous by thread:
RE: Combining 3D Graphics
Next by thread: