Re: Re: exporting animations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26878] Re: [mg26853] Re: exporting animations
- From: Osman <yurekli at ithaca.edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:27:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could you please explain little more in detail how it works in MacOS. I am especially interested in how to convert from .mov to .avi Thanks Osman > From: Borut L <justmyname at email.si> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:13:30 -0500 (EST) > To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Subject: [mg26878] [mg26853] Re: exporting animations > > Helo, > > You hadn't specified which OS you are using, thus explanationS follow. > > Mathematica for MacOS has a feauture of saving an animation as .mov, which > you can later convert into .avi and even later in gif89a (aka animated gif).