- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26903] Re: [mg26888] Napoleon
- From: "Eduardo Nogueira" <nogueira at hc.unicamp.br>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:29:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200101260627.BAA18759@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Applied Mathematica: Getting Started, Getting It Done
William Shaw, Jason Tigg
Eduardo A. Nogueira, MD, PhD
Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
University of Campinas School of Medicine
Campinas, Sao Paulo
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike" <m.honeychurch at sci.monash.edu.au>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg26903] [mg26888] Napoleon
> At some time over the last couple of years I remember coming across a
> notebook with a graphic which showed Napoleons march toward moscow (?).
> memory the objective of the notebook may have been to demonstrate the use
> graphics primitives. I can't remember where I saw this (mathsource?,
> resource library? etc).
> Can anyone help me out?
Prev by Date:
Re: Extracting the name of a variable
Next by Date:
Re: FORTRAN style, not OK?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Mike <firstname.lastname@example.org>