- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26982] Font display
- From: merkat <cabanc at gigadata.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:38:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to use the font DB Thai Text , where the acsiis from 161 up
give the thai characters.
the line :
StyleForm[FromCharacterCode[ Range[161, 255]],
FontFamily -> "DB ThaiText", FontSize -> 40]
displays the charactes , but
the characters 172,177,183 are not shown in the indicated font but
seem to be mathematica symbols.
How can this be corrected?
Prev by Date:
modifiying the path variable
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 4.1 + Linux + gnome/sawfish
Previous by thread:
Re: modifiying the path variable
Next by thread: