Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29699] Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:08:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Barry Jacobson wrote,

Thanks for replies. I found that the best way was to select the cells
and use copy as metafile (.emf). It imports as a graphic, so can't edit,
but if you enlarge it about 150% in powerpoint, it is legible and looks
exactly like mathematica on screen.

Please thank newsgroup for me, am having trouble with server.

[Ted Ersek adds]
It also might help to consider the the information at

One can also convert selected cells to one of multiple formats via
  Edit -> Copy As
  Edit -> Save Selection As
  Cell -> Convert To
At least thats the way it works in Version 4 under Windows 98.

Also if you only need to convert graphics to another format Export alows one
to make the conversion to a wide variety of graphic formats.

  Ted Ersek
  Download Mathematica tips, tricks from