List-Operations on Heads other than List
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29722] List-Operations on Heads other than List
- From: Detlef Mueller <dmueller at mathematik.uni-kassel.de>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:43:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Kassel - Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The Help Browser says:
Select[list, crit] picks out all elements ...
Now this works fin for other Haeders thal List
Select[Expand[P], ! NumberQ[#] &] removes the
absolute Part of the Poynomial P
(in my Version).
Is this a dangerous Way of Programming?
Prev by Date:
How to plot the inverse trig functions
Next by Date:
Re: newsgroup use
Previous by thread:
RE: How to plot the inverse trig functions
Next by thread:
Re: List-Operations on Heads other than List