Re: newsgroup use
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29726] Re: newsgroup use
- From: Mike Yukish <may106 at psu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:43:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We did something similar. We used a combination of Solid Edge, Excel,
Mathlink for Excel, and Mathematica. You can link Mathematica and Excel tightly
using the Excel/Mathematica add-on (my recommendation), so that you do not need
to export the .csv file from Mathematica and into Excel. Solid Edge also has
tight integration with Excel, so cells in Excel automatically drive
dimensions in Solid Edge. It sounds like your package is similar.
Email me directly to see if I can help more...
Jeff Wilkins wrote:
> I am wondering if participating in the newsgroup would be an
> appropriate avenue for pursuing my problem.
Prev by Date:
List-Operations on Heads other than List
Next by Date:
Should Pure Functions Require &
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: