Capability of Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29875] Capability of Mathematica
- From: "Titus Cheung" <titus at ieee.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:28:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Just wondering how well can Mathematica solve this equation I have before I
pay the price.
The equation goes as follow:
There are a total of 31 terms as illustrated above in 2 integrals over a
sphere like object.
Each of the term is like the following one:
Term 3 = a*b with,
So it's a really long doble integral of 31 terms, with a multiplication of 2
exponentials per term. I can enter this in symbolic form, can't I? How
fast and accurate will the solution be? The answer will be numerical as
it's definite closed integral with specific limits.
Prev by Date:
Exponents and notation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Exponents and notation
Next by thread:
Re: Capability of Mathematica