- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29902] Declaring variables
- From: "Etienne" <etienne98 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:08:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to speed up a genetic algorithm and was wondering if there is an
efficient way of declaring variables (e.g. x must be a list). Will it reduce
my run time? If not, what will?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Admissible values for variables
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Declaring variables