commands history in notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30092] commands history in notebook
- From: Jian Peng <jian at peng.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Boston University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
New to Mathematica, I am desperately in need to find this. In the
notebook, how do I recall a command I have typed in previously? Like the
function you have in unix or doskey, you use arrows to go
through the commands buffer, so I don't have to type in some long
command again and again when I just need to change one or to parameters.
Thanks a lot.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica has Excel interface?
Next by Date:
Re: Front End
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica has Excel interface?
Next by thread:
Re: commands history in notebook