commands history in notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30092] commands history in notebook
  • From: Jian Peng <jian at peng.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

New to Mathematica, I am desperately in need to find this. In the
notebook, how do I recall a command I have typed in previously? Like the
function you have in unix or doskey, you use arrows to go
through the commands buffer, so I don't have to type in some long
command again and again when I just need to change one or to parameters.

Thanks  a lot.

Jay