Re: Front End

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30084] Re: [mg30075] Front End
  • From: Xingjing Li <xingjing at calvin.math.vt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

D.F.

I had wrote some user interface with buttons, mimiced textfields with the
helps from P.J. Hinton. I tried to send you some examples. But your
address is not a deliverible so I have to reply to the whole group to
reach you. Email me if you are interested with my examples. The are
dealing with passing parameters from "Textfields" to button functions,
etc.

Regards,

Jing Li

Programmer               xingjing at math.vt.edu