Re: Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30120] Re: Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?
- From: Weber <M_S_WEBER at prodigy.net>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:26:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <9j3a98$ino$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Randall Edick" <randall.r.edick at boeing.com> wrote: > Has anyone moved a copy of 2.2 to Windows 2000 > and used it successfully? > > -- Sort of in the same vain: My old floppies for Mathematica 2.2 don't work anymore, due to whatever aging phenomena. Wouldn't it be possible that Wolfram makes these old versions available for free (and unsupported) download??? I surely use the newer versions, but occasionally, there are these, well, 'misbehaviors' (features, they are called, I believe), that I would like to avoid. Occasionally. Just a thought. Matthias Weber