Re: Computer Science with Mathematica Book

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28818] Re: Computer Science with Mathematica Book
  • From: johntodd at fake.com (John Todd)
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 01:33:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 9 May 2001 04:24:08 -0400, "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote:

David, I too found the process of getting the accompanying code from
the web-site a bit convoluted and definitely tedious.  Assuming that
you were able to register and received the confirmation email from
Math Direct, follow these steps to get the code:

-Go to: http://www.mathconsult.ch/showroom/pubs/CSM/
-Click on the 'free download' hyperlink.  A new window will open.
-Click on the 'Proceed to Ordering' hyperlink.
-Enter your username and password.
-Click on the 'Proceed to Order Processing, Billing, and Downloading
of Software' hyperlink.
-Click on the 'Commit' button.
-Click on the 'Computer Science with Mathematica Software 1.0'
hyperlink.
-Click the 'Verify Input' button.
-Click the 'Proceed' button.
-Choose the appropriate compressed format you desire.  In my case I
clicked on the 'PKZIP Archive' hyperlink.
-Right Click (if using IE) on the 'Shift-click to receive csm1.zip'
hyperlink (depends upon which format you chose).
-Specify a target directory and save.

JT