How to make curved arrows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28732] How to make curved arrows?
- From: Jose Capco <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 03:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Ulm
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear NG, I wish to draw a figure in Mathematica that involves indicating the angle of some triangle. I thought that the only way to do it is to make acurved arrow (I hope you know what I mean), please advise me on how I can do this. Thanks in advance Sincerely, Jose Capco