Plot Resolution

Dear NG,

I have tried plotting some functions in Mathematica, but I can see the pixels
even for smooth curves (such as tangent or circles). Is there a problem with
the resolution of my screen or do I have to change the resolution. I think that
neither is the case, I haven't tried printing the plots though ... is it
possible to get a better resolution of the plots if I print it? Thanks in
advance.

Sincerely,
Jose Capco