Re: How to make curved arrows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28747] Re: How to make curved arrows?
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jose Capco" <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> wrote in message news:9dg5d0$j3c at smc.vnet.net... > Dear NG, > > I wish to draw a figure in Mathematica that involves indicating the angle of > some triangle. I thought that the only way to do it is to make acurved arrow (I > hope you know what I mean), please advise me on how I can do this. Thanks in > advance We'll help you if you will tell us what you want. Just explain what you want. Be specific. -- Paul Lutus www.arachnoid.com