Re: Plot Resolution
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28745] Re: Plot Resolution
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jose Capco" <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> wrote in message
news:9dg5he$j3r at smc.vnet.net...
> Dear NG,
> I have tried plotting some functions in Mathematica, but I can see the
> even for smooth curves (such as tangent or circles). Is there a problem
> the resolution of my screen or do I have to change the resolution.
Make the graph larger by dragging a corner, and create it again. If this
doesn't work, try using the option PlotPoints.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to remove, change the assymptotic lines?
Next by Date:
Re: How to make curved arrows?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Replacing Parts of a List