i don't want intersection

Good day,

I made a function which displays 3D contour lines onto Surface Graphics.
It's pretty neat. There is a problem though. The contours "fit" so perfecty
onto the surface that they [are] a part of the surface - so half visible
half hidden by the surface - they seem to intersect.

I also came across an article in old Mathematica Journal which explains the
method and also mentions the problem but do not address it in details.

So I ask you mighty Mathematicians if you know a simple solution. ?

Is there even simpler way to make 3D contours... please point me to an
eventual news thread. ?

Thanks a lot,

Borut Levart,

a physics student from Slovenia