- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28792] Exponential Equations
- From: "Phil Larson" <PLarson at bju.edu>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why can't Mathematica find x = -5/2 when executing the following? Is
there a package I should load? It seems so simple.
Solve[3^(2 x)==(1/9)^(x + 5),x]
Prev by Date:
Re: Replacing Parts of a List
Next by Date:
MATHEMATICA 4.0 - IWANT TO COPY DATA FROM OTHER APPLICATION
Previous by thread:
RE: Inverse Laplace output format?
Next by thread:
Re: Exponential Equations