MATHEMATICA 4.0 - IWANT TO COPY DATA FROM OTHER APPLICATION
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28794] MATHEMATICA 4.0 - IWANT TO COPY DATA FROM OTHER APPLICATION
- From: "Antonio CARABIO" <mgcarabio at arnet.com.ar>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:18:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ing. Antonio CARABIO Jaramillo 1610. 6=B0 "B" (1429) Buenos Aires. Argentina acarabio at arnet.com.ar We are performing experiments with MPLI from Vernier, and we want to = copy data recorded into a Mathematica 4.0 notebook, if posible into a = matrix, to perform some calculations such as Interpolation, Graphics, = Statistics. Up to date we don't know how to do it succesfully. It was = possible in Mathematica 2.2. but we don't hit the target in 4.0. Can you = help us? Thanks in advance.