Converting {{a,b},{c,d}} to just {a,b},{c,d} ? [Summary]

> -----Original Query (rephrased)-----

> I want to define a Line or Polygon in the form
>
>    Line[{--list of points--, Table[--], -- more points-- }]

I received numerous replies to this that suggested using Sequence[ ]
and/or Level[ ], but the suggestion from  "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
that I use

         Line[ Join[{p1, p2, p3, p4}, Table[...,{i,5,20}] ] ]

seems to me cleanest, simplest, "readable", and works fine (at least for
the purpose I have in mind).