Thanks to this Newsgroup Community

Dear NG,

I wish to thank you all for answering my questions.I had just subscribed to
the newsgroup and posted a few questions and I am most pleased and thankful
that to all of them I recieved immediate answer(excluding the fact that this
newsgroup takes time for postings to take place bec. of the moderation. I wish
to express my gratitude and I am very happy with this newsgroup.

Yours,
Jose Capco