Thanks to this Newsgroup Community

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28784] Thanks to this Newsgroup Community
  • From: Jose Capco <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:18:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear NG,

I wish to thank you all for answering my questions.I had just subscribed to
the newsgroup and posted a few questions and I am most pleased and thankful
that to all of them I recieved immediate answer(excluding the fact that this
newsgroup takes time for postings to take place bec. of the moderation. I wish
to express my gratitude and I am very happy with this newsgroup.

Yours,
Jose Capco