help! - questions about Integration
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28833] help! - questions about Integration
- From: <c6wang at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:59:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Waterloo
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello! I am quite new about Mathematica, can someone help me out this
I want to do an integration, as written below:
Integrate[Exp[-(x/a)^2-(y/b)^2], x and y are variables (-Infinity,
integration area is defined by
A < (x^2+y^2)/(x^2 Y^2 x^2-y^2) < B,
Where a, b, A, B are invariables.
I am wondering if Mathematica can find out a way to to this. Or there is a
function from Mathematica special for this kind of integration?
Thank you in advance!
Prev by Date:
Re: don't understand #
Next by Date:
webMathematica Hosting Service
Previous by thread:
Re: Creating graph with only a view data points
Next by thread:
Re: help! - questions about Integration