Re: Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28829] Re: Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:59:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, you can export the notebook as TeX to get "EPS" figures from the graphics cells. But you question is not clear. a) do you need PostScript figures of all graphics cells ? b) PostScript formulas of all expressions c) PostScript of all function definitions ? Regards Jens Louis Theran wrote: > > This is probably a dumb newbie question, but I'd like to be able to > export all the figures in my notebooks with a command like: > > Export[#<>".EPS", ToExpression[#], "EPS"] & /@ > Names["Notebook`Figure*"] (* Notebook` is a dummy... *) > > But I can't figure out how to access the list of definitions in the > current notebook. Is there some trick for this, other than just > deleting the extra files if there are other symbols that start with > "Figure"? > > Thanks. > > P.S. Is there a better way to write my example above? I'm not sure I > fully appreciate the evaluation model yet.