Request for contour plotting algorithm

Dear sir/madam,
        I read about your package on contour plotting.In fact i wanted
to represent my data for wafer map to contour in an java applet.So in
this case i require a generalised Algorithm for plotting
contours.Unfortunately i din't find a single book on plotting it.I
request ,if you can,to forward the algoritm for the plotting.

Thanking you

with warm regards

Devidas