Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28930] Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- From: Jose Capco <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:27:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Ulm
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear NG, I saved a certain graph in which the x-tickmarks were multiple of Pi/2. I could see those tickmark with the Greek letter pi in Mathematica, however when I tried to save the graph as an EPS then view it with an EPS viewer the Greek letter Pi was replaced by the English letter "p" ... Does anyone know what the problem may be and how one can resolve it.