Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28930] Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- From: Jose Capco <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:27:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Ulm
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I saved a certain graph in which the x-tickmarks were multiple of Pi/2. I could
see those tickmark with the Greek letter pi in Mathematica, however when I
tried to save the graph as an EPS then view it with an EPS viewer the Greek
letter Pi was replaced by the English letter "p" ... Does anyone know what the
problem may be and how one can resolve it.
Prev by Date:
Request for contour plotting algorithm
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Creating graph with only a view data points
Previous by thread:
Re: Request for contour plotting algorithm
Next by thread:
Re: Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.