Re: Request for contour plotting algorithm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28998] Re: Request for contour plotting algorithm
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
false NG, you should ask
but it is so simple .. you should not ask at all.
> Dear sir/madam,
> I read about your package on contour plotting.In fact i wanted
> to represent my data for wafer map to contour in an java applet.So in
> this case i require a generalised Algorithm for plotting
> contours.Unfortunately i din't find a single book on plotting it.I
> request ,if you can,to forward the algoritm for the plotting.
> Thanking you
> with warm regards
Prev by Date:
Re: Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
Next by Date:
Re: Help fitting Exponential curves
Previous by thread:
Request for contour plotting algorithm
Next by thread:
Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.