MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28967] MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
- From: "Joerg Christoffers" <Joerg.Christoffers at Philips.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Philips Semiconductors Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear NewsGroup ! I am using MathGL3D for Mathematica to do 3D visualization. When exporting the 3D object to VRML the axis gets lost. Is it possible to also export the axis and labels ? A 3D object without any labels and axis is worthless because nobody knows what it shows. Best regards Joerg.Christoffers at Philips.com Philips Semiconductors Germany