MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28967] MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
- From: "Joerg Christoffers" <Joerg.Christoffers at Philips.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Philips Semiconductors Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear NewsGroup !
I am using MathGL3D for Mathematica to do 3D visualization. When exporting
the 3D object to VRML the axis gets lost. Is it possible to also export the
axis and labels ? A 3D object without any labels and axis is worthless
because nobody knows what it shows.
Joerg.Christoffers at Philips.com
Philips Semiconductors Germany
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Creating graph with only a few data points
Next by Date:
Q: Extract Elements from a List?
Previous by thread:
Re: Help With MathLink
Next by thread:
Re: MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?