Q: Extract Elements from a List?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28968] Q: Extract Elements from a List?
- From: Robert Schuerhuber <robert.schuerhuber at gmx.at>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
probably a very easy question, but i couldn't find an answer in the
i need to extract elements from a list, starting th element number x and
than taking every yth element, eg:
i'd like to get the list
how can i do this in the easiest way?
Prev by Date:
MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
Next by Date:
Re:mathematica eps plots and TeX
Previous by thread:
Re: MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
Next by thread:
Re: Q: Extract Elements from a List?