Re: MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28999] Re: MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

why don't ask me direct :-)

No, the axes can't be exported. Some day MathGL3d
will get support for Text[] and all it's variants
and than the axes and labels are exported.

If you look arround you, you will see only 3d-objects
without axes and you *know* what you see :-).

The best solution on a www-page is to make an enbedded
window, showing the VRML file and a nice heading.

Regards
  Jens