Re: MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28999] Re: MathGL3D: Keep axis when exporting to VRML ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, why don't ask me direct :-) No, the axes can't be exported. Some day MathGL3d will get support for Text and all it's variants and than the axes and labels are exported. If you look arround you, you will see only 3d-objects without axes and you *know* what you see :-). The best solution on a www-page is to make an enbedded window, showing the VRML file and a nice heading. Regards Jens Joerg Christoffers wrote: > > Dear NewsGroup ! > > I am using MathGL3D for Mathematica to do 3D visualization. When exporting > the 3D object to VRML the axis gets lost. Is it possible to also export the > axis and labels ? A 3D object without any labels and axis is worthless > because nobody knows what it shows. > > Best regards > Joerg.Christoffers at Philips.com > Philips Semiconductors Germany