Re:mathematica eps plots and TeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28962] Re:mathematica eps plots and TeX
- From: D Leddon <dleddon at students.cas.unt.edu>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:54:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UNTPHYS
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have imported some really nice eps plots into my Tex program
(LaTeX2 under windows for Tex editor) from Mathematica 4.0, however, the
Tex program is not able to recognize all of the mathematica fonts for
example: it doesn't recognize mathematica Greek letters, math symbols.
Hence my plots only have the text (courier) recognized. I downloaded
the virtual mathematica fonts from the Mathsource site (Kuska's I
believe), however, I don't know how to get the Tex program to call them
out in the document. Actually, I need some directions but couldn't find
Any help would be much appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Q: Extract Elements from a List?
Next by Date:
Help fitting Exponential curves
Previous by thread:
RE: Q: Extract Elements from a List?
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica eps plots and TeX