Re: mathematica eps plots and TeX

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29000] Re: mathematica eps plots and TeX
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

a) dvips should look for the %%Resource
   comments in graphics files and if it has
   the fontmap

   in it's file *and* can find the fonts
   it will add the fonts to the file.

b) when the virtual fonts installed correct

   will load the fonts. But typical only the
   normal Math fonts. If you don't need the
   mono spaced fonts, you should set the
   TestStyle->{FontFamily->"Times"} in Mathematica
   to avoid mono space fonts in graphics labels.