Left-hand Sum, etc?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29027] Left-hand Sum, etc?
- From: "Jose Lopez Jr." <chilibean2in at netzero.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 01:48:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have Mathematica v4.1 and cannot find any information
on finding the area under a curve using the left-hand sum,
right-hand sum, midpoint, trapezoid, or Simpson's rule.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: ColorFunction for ListPlot3D, ListContourPlot or ListDensityPlot ?
Next by Date:
Mathematica magazine formatting
Previous by thread:
Re: Extract Elements from a List?
Next by thread:
Re: Left-hand Sum, etc?