Re: Left-hand Sum, etc?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29059] Re: [mg29027] Left-hand Sum, etc?
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:53:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200105250548.BAA07869@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You'd be well advised to refer to CalculusWiz, where you may some find
material on those topics (which belong in the realm of elementary Calculus
rather than in Mathematica proper) using Mathematica.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose Lopez Jr." <chilibean2in at netzero.net>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg29059] [mg29027] Left-hand Sum, etc?
> I have Mathematica v4.1 and cannot find any information
> on finding the area under a curve using the left-hand sum,
> right-hand sum, midpoint, trapezoid, or Simpson's rule.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Help fitting Exponential curves
Next by Date:
Newbie solving mod M linear equations
Previous by thread:
Left-hand Sum, etc?
Next by thread:
Mathematica magazine formatting