- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29016] Re: Congruences
- From: Ignacio Rodriguez <ignacio at sgirmn.pluri.ucm.es>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 01:47:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UCM
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1. Try with Solve
2. Even easier. Use Mod
No matter the size of x, just try not to misspell it.
> Hi All,
> I was having a difficult time find this in the documentation and was hoping
> someone here could help.
> 1. How do you solve the congruence 19 x = 1 mod 140?
> 2. I am trying to verify that x = 12 mod 16 (where x is a 1024-bit number).
> How do I do that (essentially the same as question 1.)?
> Thank you ... Flip
Ignacio Rodriguez Ramirez de Arellano
Unidad de RMN
Paseo Juan XXIII, 1
Madrid 28040, Spain
e-mail: ignacio at sgirmn.pluri.ucm.es
Prev by Date:
RE: A tricky equation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: