image in PDF file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31419] image in PDF file
  • From: "Nachbar, Robert B" <nachbar at merck.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 05:29:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a PDF file that consists of a single page that is an image that was
scanned in. Does anyone know how to either import the image directly into
Mathematica or to convert the image to a format that Mathematica can import
(such as TIFF)?

Please reply directly to me or CC me as I temporarily (several days) do not
have newsgroup access.

Thanks,

Bob

----------
Dr. Robert B. Nachbar
Senior Research Fellow
Applied Computer Science and Mathematics
Merck Research Laboratories
126 E. Lincoln Ave., RY84-202
PO Box 2000
Rahway, NJ 07065