Ticks & MultipleListPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31470] Ticks & MultipleListPlot
- From: Andreas Unterkircher <unterkir at ivp.bepr.ethz.ch>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:30:10 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the following problem with MultipleListPlot:
I could scale the Font used for the options AxesLabel and PlotLegend. E.g.
I can select a specific font for the AxesLabel with
Now the problem is that the numbers used for the ticks of the x- and y-
axes still are displayed in the large font. I tried something like
But this does not work. Does anybody know a solution to this problem ?
Thanks a lot,
Prev by Date:
Specifying sign or domain of a variable
Next by Date:
Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
Previous by thread:
Re: Specifying sign or domain of a variable
Next by thread:
Re: Ticks & MultipleListPlot