Ticks & MultipleListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31470] Ticks & MultipleListPlot
  • From: Andreas Unterkircher <unterkir at>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:30:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have the following problem with MultipleListPlot:

I could scale the Font used for the options AxesLabel and PlotLegend. E.g.
I can select a specific font for the AxesLabel with

Now the problem is that the numbers used for the ticks of the x- and y-
axes still are displayed in the large font. I tried something like

But this does not work. Does anybody know a solution to this problem ?

Thanks a lot,