Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31465] Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
  • From: "Gary L. Gray" <gray at>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:29:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I was using the pre-release version of Mathematica for Mac OS X all
summer long. When Mac OS X 10.1 was released, it stopped working and we
were promised a fixed (and final release) version. Since then, I haven't
heard a thing about it. Does anyone have the final release and if so,
how do we get it?

Best regards,
Gary L. Gray                    Engineering Science & Mechanics
Associate Professor                       Penn State University
mailto:gray at                     (814) 863-1778