Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31465] Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
- From: "Gary L. Gray" <gray at lpcm.esm.psu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:29:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Penn State University-Engineering Science & Mechanics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was using the pre-release version of Mathematica for Mac OS X all summer long. When Mac OS X 10.1 was released, it stopped working and we were promised a fixed (and final release) version. Since then, I haven't heard a thing about it. Does anyone have the final release and if so, how do we get it? Best regards, -- Gary L. Gray Engineering Science & Mechanics Associate Professor Penn State University mailto:gray at lpcm.esm.psu.edu (814) 863-1778 http://www.esm.psu.edu/Faculty/Gray/