Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31465] Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
- From: "Gary L. Gray" <gray at lpcm.esm.psu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:29:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Penn State University-Engineering Science & Mechanics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was using the pre-release version of Mathematica for Mac OS X all
summer long. When Mac OS X 10.1 was released, it stopped working and we
were promised a fixed (and final release) version. Since then, I haven't
heard a thing about it. Does anyone have the final release and if so,
how do we get it?
Gary L. Gray Engineering Science & Mechanics
Associate Professor Penn State University
mailto:gray at lpcm.esm.psu.edu (814) 863-1778
Prev by Date:
Ticks & MultipleListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Plot in Mathematica 4.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Ticks & MultipleListPlot
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?