Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?

I was using the pre-release version of Mathematica for Mac OS X all
summer long. When Mac OS X 10.1 was released, it stopped working and we
were promised a fixed (and final release) version. Since then, I haven't
heard a thing about it. Does anyone have the final release and if so,
how do we get it?

Best regards,
--
Gary L. Gray                    Engineering Science & Mechanics
Associate Professor                       Penn State University