Re: Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31536] Re: Mathematica for Mac OS X 10.1?
- From: Daniel Flatin <dflatin at rcn.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 06:13:47 -0500 (EST)
- Approved: Steven M. Christensen <email@example.com>, Moderator
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <9sb43n$a6m$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Gary L. Gray" <gray at lpcm.esm.psu.edu> wrote: > I was using the pre-release version of Mathematica for Mac OS X all > summer long. When Mac OS X 10.1 was released, it stopped working and we > were promised a fixed (and final release) version. Since then, I haven't > heard a thing about it. Does anyone have the final release and if so, > how do we get it? I have been holding off upgrading my v4.0 copy until Wolfram announced an OS X native (carbon or cocoa) version. Did they and I missed it? I could find no mention of OS X compatibility on their web site.