Q: Is there an "inverse" of ToRules?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31038] Q: Is there an "inverse" of ToRules?
- From: "Mark S. Coleman" <mcoleman at bondspace.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:22:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there an "inverse" to the ToRules function? That is, a function
that converts rules to equations (expressed in == form), which could
then be used in the Solve function?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
How to get the MathID (MachineID) under MS Windows most quickly
Previous by thread:
RE: Labeled TreePlot
Next by thread:
Re: Q: Is there an "inverse" of ToRules?