How to get the MathID (MachineID) under MS Windows most quickly
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31029] How to get the MathID (MachineID) under MS Windows most quickly
- From: Wolfgang.Ebner at vih.infineon.com ()
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:22:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Infineon Design Centers Austria DC Villach
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Running mathinfo under Unix and Linux I can get a nice output containing the hosts name and its mathid. Is there any tool for MS Windows, e.g. W98, NT 4.0 and Win 2000 which does the same in the same quick way?
Prev by Date:
Q: Is there an "inverse" of ToRules?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Is there an "inverse" of ToRules?
Next by thread: