- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31071] BMP->Table
- From: michael_r_went at yahoo.com (Wonko the Sane)
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 03:33:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way in Mathematica to convert a greyscale Bitmap into a Table of values where each element in the array corresponds to the value (0-255) of the pixel at that point. Cheers Wonko the sane -- "I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence, There's a knob called brightness, but it doesn't work." Eugene P. Gallagher.