How to set font size?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31248] How to set font size?
- From: hclee at axp15.phy.cuhk.edu.hk (Lee Hon Chor (cflo))
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:53:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I type mathematica in an Unix environment, it opens a mathematica
session in window mode. However, could someone tell me how to
change the setting so that everytime I open such a mathematica
session, the font size is bigger or smaller than the default one?
Prev by Date:
Re: Limit and Abs
Next by Date:
FullGraphics with Graphics3D
Previous by thread:
How to simplify this routine which is able to export data into TXT file?
Next by thread:
Re: How to set font size?