FullGraphics with Graphics3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31257] FullGraphics with Graphics3D
- From: manen at math.uu.nl (Martijn van Manen)
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:53:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universiteit Utrecht, Department of Mathematics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
with the FullGraphics command I can get graphics
primitives for amongst others the Axes options
I specified. But this only seems to work for
Graphics objects, that is 2D graphics. How do i
get it to work for Graphics3D objects?
Thanks in advance,
PS. I am running mathematica 4.1 on solaris.
Prev by Date:
How to set font size?
Next by Date:
Re: Additional Mathematica Style Sheets
Previous by thread:
Re: How to set font size?
Next by thread:
Re: FullGraphics with Graphics3D