Re: How to set font size?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31283] Re: [mg31248] How to set font size?
  • From: Omega Consulting <omega_consulting at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 04:28:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 03:53 AM 10/23/2001, Lee Hon Chor (cflo) wrote:
>Hi,
>
>When I type mathematica in an Unix environment, it opens a mathematica
>session in window mode.  However, could someone tell me how to
>change the setting so that everytime I open such a mathematica
>session, the font size is bigger or smaller than the default one?
>Thank you.
>
>David

Probably the simplest way is to set the default Magnification. Open the
Option Inspector. Make sure that you're setting the global preferences. Use
the lookup to find the Magnification and set it to what you like.

Be warned on Unix, though. Fonts oftentimes don't scale well. Some font
sizes may not look very good.

Omega Consulting
"The final answer to your Mathematica needs"

Spend less time searching and more time finding.
http://www.wz.com/internet/Mathematica.html