Re: font problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31253] Re: font problem
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:53:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
the Mathematica PostScript fonts must be included into the
document or downloaded by the printer.
On Unix you can simply do it by
cat Mathematica2.pfb yourEPS.eps | lp
Paul Hinton has a nice tool on MathSource that
append the Mathematica fonts to an EPS file.
Veit Elser wrote:
> I'm experiencing a font problem with Mathematica 4.1 on my Mac with OS
> If I add some text to a plot, say PlotLabel->"(a)", then although it is
> correctly rendered in the notebook front end, when I save the graphic as
> an EPS I get strange characters: "(a)" becomes "HaL". I followed the
> instructions in the FAQ at wolfram.com (setting the printing option to
> "RenderInFrontEnd") without success.
> Veit Elser
> Department of Physics
> Cornell University
> Ithaca, NY 14853-2501
Prev by Date:
What is the best approach to solving the following set of equations ?
Next by Date:
Re: kepler equation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Mathematica 4.1 under Windows XP