Mathematica 4.1 under Windows XP
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31236] Mathematica 4.1 under Windows XP
- From: "Matthew D. Langston" <langston at SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:27:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The production release of Windows XP Professional was made available to MSDN
9/21/2001, and will be made available to everyone on 10/25/2001. Can anyone
comment on the compatability of Mathemaitca 4.1 and Windows XP Professional?
If Mathematica 4.1 does indeed work on WXP, are there any "gotcha's" we
should be aware of?
Thank you for your insight and comments.
Matthew D. Langston
SLD, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
langston at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: font problem
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 4.1 under Windows XP