Math LM

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31373] Math LM
  • From: Devendra.Natekar at
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:31:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to install Math LM for the network version of mathematica on
Windows 2000 machines. Unfortunately, I am not able to keep MathLM running in
the background on the server. I need to manuall run it first before I can run
Mathematica. I tried auto exec batch files but it still doesnt run and it also
gives no error message
Can anyone help