Re: help!! Clueless on how to proceed...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33685] Re: [mg33414] help!! Clueless on how to proceed...
- From: "Philippe Dumas" <dumasphi at noos.fr>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:49:06 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200203200653.BAA08043@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: "Philippe Dumas" <dumasphi at noos.fr>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi I have Mathematica 4.1 running on a PC with Windows (Millenium) and I (apparently, not always...???) have an error message when clicking on a notebook filename to launch Mathematica. But, if I first launch Mathematica, and then open the same notebook from the front end, or drag and drop its name in the front-end window, then it works fine. Any hints ? Philippe Dumas 99, route du polygone 03 88 84 67 80 67100 Strasbourg, France