Re: help!! Clueless on how to proceed...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33690] Re: help!! Clueless on how to proceed...
- From: "Urijah Kaplan" <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- References: <200203200653.BAA08043@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What's the error message? --Urijah Kaplan "Philippe Dumas" <dumasphi at noos.fr> wrote in message news:a8m393$ob9$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi > > I have Mathematica 4.1 running on a PC with Windows (Millenium) and I > (apparently, not always...???) have an error message when clicking on a > notebook filename to launch Mathematica. But, if I first launch Mathematica, > and then open the same notebook from the front end, or drag and drop its > name in the front-end window, then it works fine. > Any hints ? > > > Philippe Dumas > 99, route du polygone > 03 88 84 67 80 > 67100 Strasbourg, France > > >